Thompson's Hardware conveniently located in downtown Ortonville is owned and operated by Ed and Arlene Thompson. Ed and Arlene have served the local community for over 17 years, continuing a business started over 104 years ago. The store stocks over 40,000 items for your convenience. In addition to what is stocked at the store, you can access over 68,000 items at their warehouse.
By shopping at your local store we can save you significant time and dollars by eliminating the drive to a Big Box store. With rising costs of freight and transportation, products have now been made available on-line simply by visting:
Products can be shipped directly to the store on the Ship-to-Store option avoiding freight charges and keeping your product safe in a secure location. For assistance in locating hard to find products, feel free to call Ed or Arlene at the store for help at 248.627.3455.
To serve you better, we offer a multitude of services including:
- Window and Screen Repair
- Glass and Plexiglass Cutting
- Lock Re-Keying and Key Duplicating
- Chain, Rope, and Wire Cutting
- Shade Cutting
- Paint Matching and Color Advice
- Carpet Cleaner Rental, Appliance Cart Rental
- Pipe Cutting and Threading
- Authorized Dealer for Sikkens Stains and Echo Power Equipment
- Sharpening Service for Chain Saws, Mower Blades, Circular Saws, Knives, Scissors, Etc.
We also stock bulk chainsaw chain and can build a chain for virtually any saw!